- Rated 5 out of 5by Aces, 2 months agoThe best zoom addon for Firfox I personally trust. Minimalistic settings parameters that cover everything, unlike the excessively complex recommended addon for zoom. I mean for something so basic why do they want to complicate simple.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Vladimir, a year agoEs fantásticam sirve mucho cuando se usa una máquina sin escalado y usando la máxima resolución, aumentar un poco las web y que se vean bien
- Rated 3 out of 5by robsku, a year agoHi! My earlier review was too rambling. So, I'd love to give this 5 stars, but couple issues:
Fixed Zoom CSS color-theme defines font-colors that are designed for white, gray or light background, but doesn't define background colour for the extension UI. If using dark/black browser theme, the UI shows with dark background and the UI is unreadable. This shows on both, the popup UI and on Fixed Zoom Rules page.
Also, I haven't figured out a way to implement a rule(s) that set zoom-level of 120% for example.com and 140% for *.example.com and example.com/test/. I got the first two to work with normal rule for example.com and regular expression rule for /(.*)\.example\.com/ (not sure if I needed regular expression for that). But I can't set a rule for example.org/test/. I even tried monstrosity like this: /((.*)\.example.com\/test\/|(.*)\.example\.com)/
I don't really know if the extension can even match against the whole URL or just the domain part, but I'm suspecting it matches only against domain. I would really like if it was possible to match against different websites or even individual pages if necessary as there are often multiple different websites under same domain.
If the extension could fix the former issue and add the latter feature (or provide better instructions on how to create rules if it's already possible).
One more thing: For the Fixed Zoom Rules page, it would be grand if you could choose a rule and edit it (both, the rule and the zoom level) without having to delete, rewrite and add new rule. If not, at least it could allow selecting and copying of text, so a long and complicated regular expression can at least be easily copied for creating a replacement rule.
But great extension! So sorry I couldn't give more than 3 stars, but having to change browser theme whenever I want to edit site rules (and then changing it back) is painful, I hope you can fix it <3
- Rated 4 out of 5by Linus, 2 years agoVery good but would love to be able to type in the zoom level I want
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16351171, 2 years agoSo far its working awesome! Super fast and very stable, I really like it!
- Rated 3 out of 5by uniquew, 2 years agoRemove the "Access browser tabs" permission by default, should be activated only if requested by the user.
- Rated 4 out of 5by renezito, 3 years agoPrimero, mencionar que la extensión funciona bastante bien y no pide ningún permiso adicional como lo hacen otras.
Mi sugerencia es que pinten el interior o el borde del icono, ya que con el tema oscuro de Firefox, el icono de la extensión se pierde en la barra (al ser ambos oscuros)
- Rated 5 out of 5by RayEagle, 3 years agoFantastic! Slick user friendly design, so helpful to be able to custom set the Zoom/Magnification level on a website, thank you :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14736188, 3 years agoThis add on is very simple but it gets the job done like no other. I can set my default zoom level for everything when I disconnect my laptop from the external monitor so that my screen space is used properly in both circumstances, but still easily have it remember the per-site settings when needed. Never gives me any trouble and is very reliable.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Adnan Hodzic, 3 years agoDoes the job, but extension text/options is/are unreadable in dark mode.
Also this functionality is now available by default in Firefox 73.