Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add GTK3 support.
- Fix crash when some preferences are not defined.
- Warn when libappindicator should be installed.
- Minor preferences UI work.
- Locale updates bg, de, zh-TW thanks to volunteers (Lyubomir Vasilev, Tobias Bannert, Velociraptor).
- hotfix for Firefox (bogus import)
- hotfix for Seamonkey (accounts scrambling)
- new preference for X11 urgency hint in mail applications
- new 'fade' option for icon blinking
- set X11 urgency hint on new messages
- new locales es-AR fr it nl zh-TW (thx BabelZillians!)
- add preferences to icon menu
- fix startup event for Thunderbird (thus fixing start_hidden)
- fix detection of the iconify event
- fix detection of account addition/deletion
* fix preferences' filepickers
* fix start_hidden again, and make it more accurate
* display popup menu window items for all applications (not only browsers)
* rework handling of attention calls for chat conversations:
* blinking on new messages for twitter accounts
* implement blinking (gtk_status_icon_set_blinking() deprecated)
* support X11 urgency hint
* add support for Zotero
* add locale sk-SK (thx Slavko slavino.sk)
* minor fixes (e.g. keep long living references to timers)
- GTK-themed icons
-showHideoption (intended for keyboard shortcuts)
- middle click on the tray icon activates last registered window
- ability to exclude virtual folders from message count
- better minimize event catching
- moz app shown when launched from the command line
- icedove/iceweasel/iceape support back
- various small fixes
* change defaults for hides_single_window (true), remember_desktop (false)
* browser.tabs.warnOnClose is set temporarily (does not persist)
* bug fixes
- fix start_hidden
- fix new message count update
- option for activating restored windows. This ensures windows are restored on top, and get the focus
- fix restoring maximized windows on dual-screens
- option for checking new messages instead of unread ones
- ability to show hide single windows
- can open window/message from icon popup menu
- minimize can hide to tray
- scroll on icon can hide to tray
- restore windows to their original virtual desktop
- many bug fixes
- clean lib closing
- have many properties customizable (options)
- remember window size and state when hiding
- various bug fixes