- by kinnikinnik, 9 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Easy-to-use - ability to save in different formats (pdf, png, copy and paste to another file, or print it out, etc) . Flexibility - you can easily do a full-page screen shot, or select a part of the page. I use this all of the time.
- by Emerald, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5This addon works flawlessly and makes my life a great deal easier. Been using it for a few months now with no issues. I really appreciate and recommend this tool!
- by EricM, 11 days agoRated 4 out of 5Advantage : perfect export of the web page.
Disadvantage : difficult to edit in Adobe Premiere for exemple (some graphics can't be removed) and the file size is a little bit heavy.
But, THANKS for this great add-on !!!
- by timezone, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5When you screenshot an entire webpage that is an e-mail you end up with a series of screenshots each containing a part of the entire webpage but with the webpage frame surrounding each one. This is unusable.
- by Fridah, 17 days agoRated 5 out of 5If you are looking for a Full Page Screenshot, this is the only free FireFox Addon I tested that does so. It uses a website service for this, and not just on-machine features, but at least its working for now. Thanks susbox
- by Firefox user 14460497, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5Highly, recommend this Add-on!
I, have been for the past 28 yrs, a geopolitical analyst/advisor. I, download off the internet, approximately 25-100/day reports on average. Linux is my O/S (w/ FF, as my browser) which has less 3rd Party software choices than Windows leaving me with basically three good Add-on choices to save webpages. When, my other two webpage to PDF Add-ons fail. FireShot, almost always comes through to finish the job.
Thank, you FireShot developers!