- by Rick, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Overall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- by Firefox user 16810296, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5Truly great, capture selection, capture whole pages, copy to clipboard or export to pdf or jpeg.
Only thing it cannot do is capture those floating windows within windows (like for example facebook picture that you open when you click on the picture in the home page so it hovers above the home page. It would captue the homepage behind the floating windows. So for that I use prntscr)
But all else, this one is the best so far.
- by Firefox user 16804717, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5Works most of the time to capture full web pages or user selected parts but sometimes the region captured does not correspond to the region selected and sometimes parts of a page such as columns in some tables are not captured.
- by Nibinaear, 9 days agoRated 3 out of 5Advantages
Can capture entire browser window including toolbars, or specific sections.
Converts to PDF instantly, very fast
Why not make it easier to get to the editor window? It's not mentioned in the docs or video.
Needs better documentation including: Videos with a narration
Written documentation needs an update as it refers to an older version
- by garpikquo, 15 days agoRated 3 out of 5Works well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- by Marty, 17 days agoRated 2 out of 5Firefox latest version, never worked on scroll capture. Looked through tech support responses - uninstall/reinstall, disable all other extensions. Not very useful if I have to disable everything just to do a screen capture.