Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* compatibility with Firebug 1.12.0
* yellow highlighting of data changes works more reliably in HTML Panel
* marked as compatible with Firefox 11.*
* fixed compatibility with Firebug 1.9
* updated jQuery to 1.7.1 (jQuerify feature)
* fixed broken compatibility with Firebug 1.8
* updated jQuery to 1.6.1 (jQuerify feature)
* updated jQueryLint to 1.1
* upgraded jQuerify to inject jQuery v1.4.3
* upgraded jQuery Lint to v1.01
* fixed Firebug version check bug
* fixed incorrect object representation in console (issue #10)
* extended test page to enable testing historical jQuery versions
* jQuerify script upgraded to jQuery 1.4.2