To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- (Issue 174) Erroneous Firebug version check gives warning and disabled FirePHP
- Refactored project to use PINF to manage development workspace
(same release as 0.6.0 - build was broken)
- Support for Firebug 1.7
- (Issue 135) Option to not change the User-Agent request header. In the Firefox menu go to: Tools -> FirePHP -> Options and uncheck Modify User-Agent Header. You must be using FirePHPCore 0.3.2+ or Zend Framework 1.10.3+.
- Option to show Variable Viewer on click (vs hover). In the Firefox menu go to: Tools -> FirePHP -> Options and check Click for Variable Viewer.
- More reliable logging when lots of messages are combined with groups
- (Issue 57) Duplicate console output
- (Issue 137) Remove advertised support for Firefox 3.0 on FirePHP 0.4.x branch
- (Issue 138) Redirect "dump" to "log" in extension
- (Issue 126) FirePHP 0.3.1 does not work with Firebug 1.5a21
- (Issue 80) Auto/Pre collapsing groups AND Custom group row colors
- (Issue 94) Console not working with Firebug 1.4a13"
- (Issue 86) File and Line info does not show when firebug is running in window
- Added donation menu item
- (Issue 10) Prevent "not well-formed error" in JS console when loading processor and renderer
- (Issue 14) Updated wildfire protocol to wrap header message values with "|"
- Updated Net panel override to make it consistent with latest changes in fb 1.2