Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- (Issue 174) Erroneous Firebug version check gives warning and disabled FirePHP
- Refactored project to use PINF to manage development workspace
(same release as 0.6.0 - build was broken)
- Support for Firebug 1.7
- (Issue 135) Option to not change the User-Agent request header. In the Firefox menu go to: Tools -> FirePHP -> Options and uncheck Modify User-Agent Header. You must be using FirePHPCore 0.3.2+ or Zend Framework 1.10.3+.
- Option to show Variable Viewer on click (vs hover). In the Firefox menu go to: Tools -> FirePHP -> Options and check Click for Variable Viewer.
- More reliable logging when lots of messages are combined with groups
- (Issue 57) Duplicate console output
- (Issue 137) Remove advertised support for Firefox 3.0 on FirePHP 0.4.x branch
- (Issue 138) Redirect "dump" to "log" in extension
- (Issue 126) FirePHP 0.3.1 does not work with Firebug 1.5a21
- (Issue 80) Auto/Pre collapsing groups AND Custom group row colors
- (Issue 94) Console not working with Firebug 1.4a13"
- (Issue 86) File and Line info does not show when firebug is running in window
- Added donation menu item
- (Issue 10) Prevent "not well-formed error" in JS console when loading processor and renderer
- (Issue 14) Updated wildfire protocol to wrap header message values with "|"
- Updated Net panel override to make it consistent with latest changes in fb 1.2