- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5Very useful and well working addon, it simplifies debugging of PHP code very much.
I only need two more features in it, I think that with them FirePHP will become THE ultimate debugging addon:
1. The ability to show only FirePHP debug messages in FireBug console. In most cases console is filled with non-critical warnings, but if you disable them to view only useful information, FirePHP output disappears.
2. And the ability to search in Variable Viewer. If variable contains many fields and nested objects, it takes much time to find the needed part, as Firefox search works only in underlying window contents or in Firebug console.
Anyway, great addon and thank you for your work and time!
- Rated 5 out of 5ดูจากตัวอย่างแล้ว สุดยอดเลย แต่ทดสอบใช้งานก่อนนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ
- Rated 5 out of 5My son says that this is a great web tool!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great ! just installed. Looking forward to use it :)
- Rated 5 out of 5cant live without it! used it in php and c# in production servers filtered by ip
- Rated 4 out of 5best addon when you want to debug php. Maybe it could be a little faster.
- Rated 5 out of 5FirebugPHP is the best form to show logs in developing servers. This is awesome!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5为什么一直不更新啊？firefox都出到多少了。。。。。
- Rated 1 out of 5I'm tired of the issues of incompatibility with the most recent versions of FIrebug, that way, i've given up FirePHP and I found one better alternative: FireLogger, which uses its own in Firebug and have much configuration options. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firelogger/Compatible versions are posted at: http://www.firephp.org/
The latest version will appear here once it passes the addon approval process.
You can use DeveloperCompanion on the client as an alternative: http://developercompanion.com/
- Rated 5 out of 5great add-on, I use it everyday
- Rated 2 out of 5This extension has been poorly documented from the beginning. Add to that the recent problems with updates related to browser and Firebug versions. Version 0.6.* of this extension requires Firebug 1.8+. Firebug 1.8 requires Firefox 5. However, this extension automatically updates on old browser and extension combinations, like Firefox 3.6 with Firebug 1.7!The compatibility issues have been fixed. See: http://groups.google.com/group/firephp-dev/browse_thread/thread/869b20019b33db3c
Your comment about "poor documentation" is not helpful. More critical and detailed feedback is welcome on the mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/firephp-dev
- Rated 3 out of 5I really liked this very useful add-on but it's not compatible with Firebug 1.8
It has been replaced by a cumbersome and slow commercial add-on :(
Now I have to stick with Firebug 1.7.3 to still use it.Could you be more specific. What is cumbersome and slow specifically? I cannot improve things without more detail.
Also see: http://www.christophdorn.com/Blog/2011/08/03/firephp-and-firebug-1-8/
- Rated 5 out of 5Отличное дополнение
- Rated 1 out of 5vulnerable to HTML injection!!! :-(
- Rated 4 out of 5good but takes lots of memories.
- Rated 5 out of 5oh my ignorance and amateurishness !
sure using logs is a good idea... but
firePHP is still awesome, integrated with firebug, sweet and easy way to see whatever you want to see (arrays and variables, not just errors) and the mouseover is so up-to-date. Maybe I'll be able to do the AJAX stuff after all
- Rated 1 out of 5I had to install this extension because somebody in my company developed a tool where it uses it for debugging.
Frankly, it's amateurish.
The problematic this tool fixes is the ignorance of most new developers (of which there are plenty on PHP) about their ability to use logs to debug.
Please, investigate on the PHP manual all about logs before beginning to rely on this thing.
- Rated 4 out of 5it's good
- Rated 4 out of 5it's good.
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 1 out of 5现在就收费。。。太。。。
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks, this works great with Zend Framework.
- Rated 1 out of 5firephp is now running but i dont know how to use it though and i dont know how will it gonna help me. it just display logged variables.
- Rated 3 out of 5Thanks ;)