Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by tom, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5not showing the bug
Developer responseposted 5 months agoCan you see logs in the FirePHP console when visiting http://firephp.org/ ? That is a good baseline test to ensure the extension is working properly.
Any other issues are typically due to the server library not sending any data back. Make sure you have the server library properly integrated into your application.
If this is not the issue I would be happy to help get it working for you if you file a ticket at: https://github.com/firephp/firephp-for-browser-devtools/issues
- by st'sahib, a year agoRated 5 out of 5best debgging utility ever. PHP debugging at it's best.
Easy to implement in your project, easy to install in browser, easy to use.
I use it in all my projects for, I don't know - must be nearly 10 years now :-)
- by Firefox user 12522602, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5great tool!!!!
I'm using firePHP for so many years now, can't live without it ;-)
It totally changed my way of debugging!
Thanks to you guys, giving it a 2nd life with FF57+
- by Firefox user 13622877, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hey!I want FirePHP back! No other alternatives are as good as FirePHP. I hate chromelogger. Try logging a PHP Exception with both tools and make your own decision. PLEASE RE-ENABLE THIS AWESOME PLUGIN
- by Firefox user 13443918, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5FirePHP is the best option for logging to console. Firefox's built in server logging is garbage compared to this extension, and ChromePHP is garbage. I love this extension, and hope it's ready for FF Quantum soon.
- by Nicecue, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5it's not working on firebug 2.0.18 / firephp 0.7.? / firefox 51
I setup firephp library on php side properly and I tested on chrome. it worked. but it doesn't work on firefox.
I checked response header on console(f12) but there was no log string like "X-Wf-1-1-1-1:109:..."
I think log info filtered by new version of firefox. or I didn't know how to disable filtering.
I spent so much time on this.
- by Webdev Tory, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5This plugin is unusable without the PHP library to be included in your project, and that file can't be downloaded from the broken site http://www.firephp.org/