- Rated 2 out of 5not showing the bug
- Rated 4 out of 5OKi
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome
- Rated 3 out of 5Great, but does not support themes.
- Rated 5 out of 5best debgging utility ever. PHP debugging at it's best.
Easy to implement in your project, easy to install in browser, easy to use.
I use it in all my projects for, I don't know - must be nearly 10 years now :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5great tool!!!!
I'm using firePHP for so many years now, can't live without it ;-)
It totally changed my way of debugging!
Thanks to you guys, giving it a 2nd life with FF57+
- Rated 5 out of 5Best tool for debugging PHP code in ajax request. Please make it compatible with Firefox Quantum. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5exelent
- Rated 5 out of 5Hey!I want FirePHP back! No other alternatives are as good as FirePHP. I hate chromelogger. Try logging a PHP Exception with both tools and make your own decision. PLEASE RE-ENABLE THIS AWESOME PLUGIN
- Rated 5 out of 5hola
- Rated 5 out of 5FirePHP is the best option for logging to console. Firefox's built in server logging is garbage compared to this extension, and ChromePHP is garbage. I love this extension, and hope it's ready for FF Quantum soon.
- Rated 5 out of 5我现在只能用在firefox47上面 如果firefox自动更新 就不能用了 很是可悲,希望作者能够更新到适合最新firefox上面
- Rated 1 out of 5Please, make it work again!
It was such a good tool!
- Rated 1 out of 5it's not working on firebug 2.0.18 / firephp 0.7.? / firefox 51
I setup firephp library on php side properly and I tested on chrome. it worked. but it doesn't work on firefox.
I checked response header on console(f12) but there was no log string like "X-Wf-1-1-1-1:109:..."
I think log info filtered by new version of firefox. or I didn't know how to disable filtering.
I spent so much time on this.
- Rated 2 out of 5This plugin is unusable without the PHP library to be included in your project, and that file can't be downloaded from the broken site http://www.firephp.org/
- Rated 5 out of 55-stars app for PHP Developers
- Rated 5 out of 5Great tool to receive messages and debug information from the PHP backend! I hope, the extension will be upgraded in the near future to work together with firebug 3.