- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome
- Rated 3 out of 5Great, but does not support themes.
- Rated 5 out of 5best debgging utility ever. PHP debugging at it's best.
Easy to implement in your project, easy to install in browser, easy to use.
I use it in all my projects for, I don't know - must be nearly 10 years now :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5great tool!!!!
I'm using firePHP for so many years now, can't live without it ;-)
It totally changed my way of debugging!
Thanks to you guys, giving it a 2nd life with FF57+
- Rated 5 out of 5exelent
- Rated 5 out of 5Hey!I want FirePHP back! No other alternatives are as good as FirePHP. I hate chromelogger. Try logging a PHP Exception with both tools and make your own decision. PLEASE RE-ENABLE THIS AWESOME PLUGIN
- Rated 5 out of 5hola
- Rated 5 out of 5FirePHP is the best option for logging to console. Firefox's built in server logging is garbage compared to this extension, and ChromePHP is garbage. I love this extension, and hope it's ready for FF Quantum soon.
- Rated 5 out of 5我现在只能用在firefox47上面 如果firefox自动更新 就不能用了 很是可悲,希望作者能够更新到适合最新firefox上面
- Rated 1 out of 5Please, make it work again!
It was such a good tool!
- Rated 1 out of 5it's not working on firebug 2.0.18 / firephp 0.7.? / firefox 51
I setup firephp library on php side properly and I tested on chrome. it worked. but it doesn't work on firefox.
I checked response header on console(f12) but there was no log string like "X-Wf-1-1-1-1:109:..."
I think log info filtered by new version of firefox. or I didn't know how to disable filtering.
I spent so much time on this.
- Rated 2 out of 5This plugin is unusable without the PHP library to be included in your project, and that file can't be downloaded from the broken site http://www.firephp.org/
- Rated 5 out of 55-stars app for PHP Developers
- Rated 5 out of 5Great tool to receive messages and debug information from the PHP backend! I hope, the extension will be upgraded in the near future to work together with firebug 3.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great help for coding.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5Very useful and well working addon, it simplifies debugging of PHP code very much.
I only need two more features in it, I think that with them FirePHP will become THE ultimate debugging addon:
1. The ability to show only FirePHP debug messages in FireBug console. In most cases console is filled with non-critical warnings, but if you disable them to view only useful information, FirePHP output disappears.
2. And the ability to search in Variable Viewer. If variable contains many fields and nested objects, it takes much time to find the needed part, as Firefox search works only in underlying window contents or in Firebug console.
Anyway, great addon and thank you for your work and time!
- Rated 5 out of 5ดูจากตัวอย่างแล้ว สุดยอดเลย แต่ทดสอบใช้งานก่อนนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ