- Rated 4 out of 5by Usuário FF 17151627, 3 months agoÉ uma extensão muito boa para se utilizar tanto na Área de trabalho quanto no Firefox para Android, só não estar funcionando a exportação das configurações da extensão e tradução, quando utilizado no Android.
Somente a importação das configurações funciona no momento.
- Rated 5 out of 5by David, 10 months agoWhat an awesome extension. I was looking for something to manage a few custom userscripts and this is the best option right here. Lightweight, smooth, and reliable. Thanks for spending the time and energy developing this. I appreciate it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by IvoryJam, a year agoFantastic, no longer do you have to add Sylish and ViolentMonkey to your browser, then worry about security.
The extension is security aware and transparent, active developer (!!!), and easy to write in.
- Rated 4 out of 5by howyay, a year agoGreat to see a lightweight unified userscript and userstyle manager, however one major complaint is missing CSS preprocessor(whatever stylus supports) for usercsses, please consider adding!
- Rated 4 out of 5by xtance, 2 years agoHow to "adapt" a script for this addon? I installed one script from greasyfork.org to download music from VK. It doesn't work and doesn't show any error messages. (Works fine in Greasemonkey).
I know that addon itself has nothing to do with that particular script, but since it links to greasyfork, I expected to have somewhat compatibility with those scripts.
Maybe there is a setting to allow script to download files? IDK. I thought so but couldn't find..
UPD: thanks for response! Do you mean I should create an issue on github? That script btw: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38614-vk-media-downloader/code