Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18007908, 4 months ago
Why does the add-on icon show Japanese hiragana despite the add-on not actually supporting Japanese translations. Japanese was the primary language I was looking forward to using this add-on on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by logear, 2 days agoWorks inconsistently. I was using Firefox 120.0.1 when a popup asked if I wanted to translate the page. Worked once. Didn't realize it was built into Firefox, so I installed the add-on. Browser has to be restarted to get it to work. Too inconsistent. Works great when it's working but it's not always available.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cafe, 4 days agoIt simply has stopped working. It was a great addon, supposedly it has now been integrated into Firefox, but really I've tried everything and it's impossible to use this feature anymore.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Albirew, 14 days agoWith the release of firefox that have it integrated, we lost all page translations of beta languages.
On another note, i'd love to see this addon on Thunderbird too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by bit.ly_3comupm, 24 days agoLATIN, please! Should be easiest of all languages... and never needs updating, except for general accuracy improvements. Then ELIZABETHAN ("Early Modern") ENGLISH, because a ton of that is in the public domain.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14760884, a month agoSorry to say it no longer works, it worked great at first. Then for some reason It no longer works. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it a couple of times, no joy. (Mac)