To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Allows you to:
- Move Status Bar Icons, Firefox Menu Button and Menu Bar to any toolbar
- Display Page Title in Titlebar while using Firefox Menu Button ("Always Show Window Titlebar" option)
- Add "New Tab" Option to Tab Context Menu
To activate options, go to Add-ons then in Options dialog for this extension, choose desired options.
To move elements after activating option use Customize Toolbar dialog
Q: After selecting "Always Show Window Titlebar", I no longer have Firefox Menu.
A: Press "Alt" keyboard key to show Menu Bar.
Q: I want to change Firefox Menu Button Appearance
A: Install Stylish and select desired style from http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/browser
Q: I want to move statusbar icons separately
A: There is no way any extension can do this, so no, you can't. Go ask add-on authors to make their icons movable.
Q: I don't see some options from screenshots and description
A: If some options are hidden that means that they're unavailable for your Operating System
- After moving Menu Bar to another toolbar when "Make Menu Bar movable" is activated, Bookmarks Toolbar is cropped while customizing. Workaround is to turn on Menu Bar toolbar before Customizing.
- In Linux, "Firefox 4 UI Fixer Options" window may lose focus after toggling some options
Please report bugs here