Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed context menu bug
- Bug fix for context menu
- Support for auto-selecting element when hovering the page
- Support for context menu click
- Inspect link integrated with Firebug's HTML panel
- Better performance
- Better integration with Firebug in general
- Just one button to filter, which automatically detects if it's a CSS filter or an XPath expression