Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
** Fixed bug that caused firefile not to register sites if the addon bar icon was not added
** Implemented FireFile Webservice feature
** Implemented AMD & bootstrapped architecture
** Fixed major issue with domplate interaction
requires firebug 1.9.0
** Added compatibility for Firefox 4.0
** feature: Added possibility to cancel changes in FireFile registered sites list (via "cancel" icon)
** feature: Added context menu option to cancel all changes made
** feature: Canceling changes also reloads the canceled css- files (and so resets the firebug changes)
** bugfix: !important declarations are no more ignored
** bugfix: FireFile changes get dismissed when context is destroyed (reload, close)
** meta: Updated Help Content (when no site is registered)
(for use with FireFox 4.0b7, you need to install Firebug v1.7)
* autosave feature
* unified firebug subpanel
* multi-site management (edit/delete/add) with individual settings (autosave)
* Improved view on unsaved changes, grouped by sites. Own sidepanel between "style" and "computed style"
* Change Memory over multiple windows and tabs. Changes can be saved hours later.
* UI Improvements / Icons / Usuability enhancements
* save buttons in css sidepanel of html panel
o drupal/rewrite- bugfixes
o cache-control bugfixes (GET Parameters on css files, ?F...)
o Improved error handling and debug output
I really need people testing this release, so please help me out.
If you have any ideas or questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
* Compatible with new FireFox 3.6
* Stylesheet "Save As". Save any modified stylesheet to your local disk.
* Better Session- Handling. FireFile Remembers changes made to different Tabs/Windows. Changes can be downloaded or transfered later.
* Fixed fatal bug caused problems editing inline css on firefile activated sites
* Better handling of file extensions with parameters (?id=... etc.)