To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
== Enhancements ==
* Break on Cookie. This feature allows to break JS execution when a cookie
is modified, added or removed (issue 50).
* Conditional Cookie breakpoints.
== Localization ==
* ko-KR localization - contribution by Sewon Kim
== Bug Fixes ==
Issue 50: Break on cookie change
Issue 1996 (From FB List): Cookies are displayed in console even if disabled when 'Log Daten in Konsole anzeigen' was checked when activated
Issue 52: Enhance "Remove Cookies" Functionality
Issue 53: Add Option to Clear Cookie Value (Not Delete Cookie Entirely) to Cookies Panel Right-Click Menu
Issue 56: FireCookie spamming the Firebug Console even when disabled for a page
* If cookie value is in JSON or XML format there is an additional tab
displaying JSON as expandable tree or pretty printed XML (issue 44).
* Column sorting is now remembered across Firefox sessions (issue 37).
* Support for better formatting of document.cookie property when used
on the Firebug's command line (the Console panel).
* Permissions of third-party cookies can be set using cookie context menu.
* Managing visibility of individual columns (using header context menu).
Hidden columns are stored in preferences.
== Localization ==
* ja-JP localization - contribution by Hisateru Tanaka
* ru-RU localization - contribution by Dark Preacher
* ro-RO localization - contribution by alexxed
* zh-CN localization - contribution by Hector Zhao
* hu-HU localization - contribution by gLes
* es-AR localization - contribution by eternoendless
* uk-UA localization - contribution by Andriy Zhouck
* it-IT localization - contribution by l0stintranslation
* sv-SE localization - contribution by peter3
* nl-NL localization - contribution by markh
== Bug Fixes ==
Issue 23: httpOnly cookies
Issue 34: firecookie 0.8 cookies with .domain.com the first period gets erased on editing any attribute
Issue 37: Cookies sort order remember? (Enhancement/UI)
Issue 39: Can't create cookies with ';' in it
Issue 42: no way to wrap/hide columns
Issue 43: Sort by Expire Date
Issue 44: JSON Cookies view
Issue 45: When I copy and paste or edit a cookie contents + (plus) signs get converted to spaces.
Issue 46: Last character of cookie name is missing on Net panel in Sent cookies
Issue 49: Firecookie incompatible with Firefox 3.5.1
Issue 47: Cannot change the HttpOnly flag
Release notes here:
* Each entry in the Net panel contains additional info about received and sent
cookies (issue 27)
* It is possible to export all cookie (or cookies for the current site only) into
a cookies.txt file (using the standard format of this file)
- Support for HTTP Only cookies
- Expire time uses local time zone and locale.
- Localization (pl-PL, pl-PL, pt-BR, tr-TR, cs-CS, cs-CS, es-ES)
- Bunch of bug fixes
See detailed release notes here:
See also new features documentation here:
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.0
2. Click on a cookie event (cookie name) in the Console tab navigates the user to Cookie tab.
3. Cookies from all sub-domains of the current domain are displayed.