Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Issue 3933 - http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=3933
- Here is the change log: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/detail?r=8987
* Issue 3880 - http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=3880
- Here is the change log: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/detail?r=8896
I understand that the text in this box cannot be selected or clicked on in some cases, but that is not under our control.
* Inspector improvements
* Greatly-enhanced Net panel timings
* Persist buttons
* Additional Break functionality.
For the complete release notes, visit http://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Firebug_Release_Notes#Firebug_1.5
Replaced "Off for All Web Pages" with "Clear Activation List".
• locale updates (cs-CZ, uk-UA, ja-JP)
• inspect E4X objects (issue 2114)
• POST Data not fully viewable (issue 2105)
• better console logging (related to issue 1860)
• allPagesActivation pref
• a11y fixes
• Translator name updates
Issue 2007: multiple arguments to console.error()
a11y performance improvements, CSS panel fixes, Mac styling.
Issue 2124: Search options pop-up not keyboard accessible (a11y)
Issue 1970: Errors inside an XmlHttpRequest.onReadyStateChange fail silently
and many more...
This release includes:
Reordered Tab strip and toolbars,
Accessibility and Key Bindings UI,
Improvements to the Net panel,
Simplified Panel activation,
Break-on-next function call,
Performance improvements in the Script panel,
Over 150 bug reports fixed.
Full release notes here: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/branches/firebug1.4/docs/ReleaseNotes_1.4.txt
issue 1968, on for all pages, but minimized,
issue 1970, Errors inside an XmlHttpRequest.onReadyStateChange fail silently,
fixed exceptions in Console and additional context-related problems around detached Firebug windows.
Also, as a temporary addition, changed the [X] button (close) to a text label that reads "Off". This is to clarify a change between Firebug 1.3 and 1.4. The behavior of the Off button now closes and disables Firebug, whereas in 1.3, it acted as a minimize feature.
Remove dubious script tooltip
Issue 1282: Editing boolean var in watch panel changes it to a string
For full details, see http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/branches/firebug1.4/docs/ReleaseNotes_1.4.txt
full release notes here: