Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
•FireBible is now much easier to install, robust and marginally faster as well.
•Supports alternate versification (av11n) and thus deuterocanonical books - Catholic bibles are now supported.
•Deficiencies wrt. FireBible 1 (soon to be remedied)
◦No search functionality.
◦No module manager.
◦Does not work on OS X.
2) Issues due to classloading changes in the latest versions of Java 7 dealt with.
3) Code cleanup and minor bugs fixed, including a few from last review here at AMO.
- Compatible with recent Firefox versions.
- Can display multiple Bibles side by side.
- Will automatically download and install JSword.
- Can automatically install books if none found.
- You can now type book names first in Ubiquity (don't need to start with 'sword').
- Fixed Ubiquity command installation issues.
- Fixed issue with Oracle's Java 7 browser plugin.
- Several minor bug fixes since 1.1