Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
if defined, the captured string is/are used in place of the whole match
Shortkeys tested, should work
Shortkeys should work when called from an input field, shortkeys used when a text is selected need some debuging
User on FF 44 should stick to 22.214.171.124.
User on Nightly (with or without multiprocess) could use this new verson.
Keyboard shortkeys are not working (yet...)
- follows https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=722872 to hold on the private browsing context. Use the document.commandDispatcher.focusedWindow as a sourceWindow
- Case modification
- Regex modifiers (gim) can be specified
- one can select if the matching parts are kept or excluded, in the filtering regex
- VK_Key code may be used instead of a character for a shortkey
- Accel key may be defined directly (although, I have not seen many combination working out off accel + shift...)
- modified preference saving, so that nothing is saved with cancel (on a pc with instantApply=false)
- instantApply=true works somewhat (doesn't work in the checkbox only is clicked)
- explanations and notes rewritten to be more explicit and concrete