Review by Firefox user 16903461
- Rated 1 out of 5by CryingLaughing, 8 months agono longer works. Hasn't worked properly for at least a year now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by trebmald, 9 months agoLove this add-on but the scores for IMDB haven't been loading for a couple of days now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by OnyxShadow, a year agoEntirely necessary feature missing from Netflix (because they are embarrassed about how bad half of their content is). However, despite this probably being the best among similar addons, this one still mixes up probably a quarter of shows/movies.
I'd be happy to make this a 5/5 review if there was an option to fix/report mixed up ratings.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17185541, a year agoNice addon, but doesn't always get it right, e.g. The Equalizer (2014) film is showing with a 4.9 score from iMDB (I think mixed up with the 2021 series of the same name) when it's actually a 7.2 rated film. In general it's really good though.
- Rated 3 out of 5by WStegem, a year agoLove the concept, but it fails to find the correct rating constantly. For example, Mindhunter, the 2017 TV show rated 80 on Metacritic, shows the Mindhunters (2005) movie rating of 33.
The inaccuracy makes me hesitant to trust any ratings, and I always click through on anything I'm interested in - kind of defeating the point of having ratings on Netflix itself.
Pulling info using media type (TV show, movie) and year might make it more accurate, as well as looking for an exact match on the title before less accurate matches ("Mindhunter" vs "Mindhunters")
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16983912, 2 years agoNice extension but Rotten Tomatoes isn't working, unfortunately.
A fix will be welcome, thanks.
- Rated 2 out of 5by strok3, 2 years agoIMDb shows a question mark 9 out of 10 times.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you for information. The issue has been fixed with the newest release.
- Rated 2 out of 5by YourPalAl, 2 years agoGood concept, but missing the Rotten Tomatoes Audience Scores, which is the only thing I use really. Critic scores are pretty useless to me.