To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Currently is limited to:
1. Placing the current directory as a native path within a textbox (instead of showing the file: path as text).
2. Rather than needing to copy or change the file path within the browser's location bar, one may also copy-paste or change the native path within the page-internal textbox.
3. Adds a folder icon which can be clicked to reveal the current directory on the native OS desktop (e.g., open the currently browsed directory within Windows Explorer). A folder icon with the same functionality is also present on the add-on bar when browsing to a file: URL (e.g., when viewing a .txt file in Firefox), allowing one to jump to the containing folder on one's desktop.
4. When a file:// URL is loaded in the tab, provide a "Copy path" item in the
add-on bar which, when clicked, copies the file's (or directory's) native
path, or when right-clicked, copies the file's (or directory's) parent
5. When a file:// URL is right-clicked, a context menu item is displayed
which can copy the native path of the directory or file to the clipboard.