Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
You can Drag and Drop bookmarks and labels in bookmarks tree.
Ctrl+Shift+F – show add-on popup window
Middle click a bookmark will open it in the current tab, left click – in the new tab (“Open bookmarks in the same Tab” reverses this behavior).
Middle click a label will open all bookmarks with this label (only direct children, bookmarks in nested labels are excluded).
Filter search value examples:
- word1 word2 word3 – all these words
- “quoted_value” - this exact word
- “quoted value with spaces” – this exact phrase (must be only one such value in search string)
- word1 “word2” – all matches for word1 and exact matches for word2
Filter by Notes works only if “Show bookmarks notes…” is enabled.
Address bar search: focus the address bar and type the keyword “gb”, followed by a space and search value. Only the first five suggestions will be displayed.
“Read later” button adds current tab page to Google Bookmarks with label “Read Later”.
+ Enable filter by label (Label:keyword or Label:keyword1 Keyword2 or Keyword2 Label:keyword1 or Label:"keyword with spaces")
+ filter by label's value - label:label_value or label:"label value"
+ context menu for filtered bookmarks
+ QR-code form - click on image - image opens in new tab
+ bookmarks context menu - "E-mail...", "Facebook...", "Twitter..." items
+ label context menu - "Export to HTML"
Search by bookmark url
Quick search - double Home (disabled by default)
Ctrl+D - add bookmark (disabled by default)
icons for dark theme
toolbar buttons for quick adding bookmark
options for set min/max bookmarks list weight
QR-code form for bookmark
- add options for grouping bookmarks without labels
- middle mouse click on label open nested bookmarks
- favicons and tooltips were added to filter results
- dialogs open in modal mode
- link to Srill donate form
- some fixes
+ search Google Bookmarks in address bar: gb <search_word>
+ filter bookmarks
+ adding to Google Bookmarks via page context menu
! fix scroling bookmarks (folders)