Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great extension. Neat. However, in case you use AdBlock Plus addon, depending on the FF version you're using or the adblock plus version, one of the shortcuts to open sidebar, Ctrl+Shift+E (the other one is Ctrl+Shift+F), overlaps with one of AdBlock Plus extension, which opens ABP preferences. New versions of ABP however seems to manage this, but in case yours don't it and for some reason you need to change it, you can do it by yourself:
- If you have 7-zip installed open the extensión (otherwise decompress the extension)
- Go to ..\chrome\feedsidebar.jar and open it into 7-zip (or decompress it)
- Go to ..\content\overlay.xul and edit it (F4 in 7-zip) and remove these lines at the end of the file:
modifiers="accel shift" />
- Update the edit file in the jar file (or compress modified feedsidebar.jar contents replacing the original file with edited one)
- Update again the xpi file (or compress the modified extension).
I finally found that middleclick opens feeds links directly in a new tab, with the final web page (not the feedlink), besides it opens the miniwindow, in the feeds sidebar, with the feedlink.
I would like this addon to have an option to avoid the miniwindow to show, and to open the new tab with the page link on left (or normal) click.