To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Favorites (Selenium IDE) 2.0.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
by Samit Badle
A plugin for Selenium-IDE to have favorite test suites and open and execute the test suites with a single click
About this Add-on
Mini User Guide:
* Click on the favorite toolbar button to add the current test suite to favorites.
* Click on the drop down arrow on the favorite toolbar button to see the list of favorite test suites.
* Click on one of the test suites to open them.
* Ctrl + click on one of the test suites to open and execute them.
* You can also use the Favorite menu.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.
- Prompt before clearing favorites.
- Offer to remove a favorite if it no longer exists.
- Fix missing icon on the toolbar button for new versions of Firefox.
- Allow command+click on Mac from the toolbar button menu.
- High DPI images for retina displays.
- Favorite icon indicates if the current suite is a favorite.
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: