- by David Lewis, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is a very sad review. I cannot recommend this add-on because I can find no easy way to actually use it! The developer doesn't give any instructions, which lacks courtesy and consideration and handicaps his chances of getting anyone to use the thing! Advice by other reviewers who also found no instructions are opaque or technically impenetrable. A good piece of software should either have foolproof instructions provided or be so "bleeding obvious" (Monty Python quote!) that none are needed. This one has neither and consequently must be considered as badly designed for use by anyone other than the guy who wrote it.
- by andus.andre, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not sure why it's even listed. Seems very clunnky to have to go to options each time to use. Never been able to save or use. It does not seem to work anymore. REMOVE.
- by unknown14725, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work anymore. Used to work fine a couple of years ago. I dont get why people are giving it 5 stars today. Are they on a really old version of Firefox perhaps?
- by Firefox user 14320466, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5I could not get this app to work. I couldn't see the extension icon in the top-right of firefox, so there was nothing to click to get the favicon changed. Frustrating.
- by yo!, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately did not work. I tried several times to customize a Gmail URL to show only starred items in my inbox with a star icon, but it kept overwriting it with the regular Gmail envelope icon. Disappointing.
- by bdflood, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5There are no instructions. I thought you would right-click on a bookmark to change the favicon. Instead, you need to first open the favicon-customizer add-on. Near the bottom right of the page, there is an area you use to type in the webpage name and link a favicon. Took me a while to find this. I've tried to make the add-on work but so far I can't make it work in Firefox 60.0
- by renezito, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hubiera sido buena si me hubiera funcionado. Tengo Firefox 59.0.2 x64 en Windows 7 x64.
Adjunto video donde se puede ver que no cambia el icono ni el título de la página.
¿Se podrá corregir?
Intentando nuevamente con la versión de Firefox 63.0.3 (64-bit) y aún no funciona del todo. Sólo cambia el icono si es que no hay "Nombre" ni "Título de página", pero sólo dura un momento, luego se pone el icono original del sitio web. Además, no se puede cambiar el título de la página.
- by Firefox user 5646422, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It works for the first URL, but not on any subsequent ones.
Definitely not ready for prime time.
I finally got it to work on open tabs.
It does NOT work on bookmarks so it is of little value to me.