Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by allan999, a year agoRated 5 out of 5absolute PERFECTION!
+ works fast. can handle ~600 tabs atleast
+ has a shortcut
+ searches URL aswell as title
+ doesnt take room on the URL bar
+ shows URL in search results
- by prempatel8, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome extension that improves your browsing productivity. One thing that differentiates this extension from other extensions of it's kind is the customizable keyboard shortcut that allows you to quickly search for the tab you are looking for by typing it's name. One thing I wish the dev would add in the extensions description is that if you change the keyboard shortcut, then you have to restart Firefox for the new keyboard shortcut to take effect. I was initially confused why the new keyboard shortcut I had set was not working.
- by Firefox user 14438752, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Just fantastic! Simple, pretty, fast. Just what I was looking for!
For those looking to change shortcut binding, it is possible to do so in the addon's settings.
It would be even more awesome if we could customize window/columns dimensions, though.
- by Budi Raharja, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Really good add-on! Unfortunately, it conflicts with one of Google Sheet shortcut (Select Column), and I think there's no way to customize it at the moment.
- by Melchior Gießwein, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5but searching for bookmarks created in the bookmark toolbar (plus the created subfolders there) is not working. And an option for searching in history would be a nice addition.
- by mo.mashi, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great addon. In stock Firefox, switching between tabs becomes unmanageable when you have many tabs as they get progressively smaller and it become impossible to read page title longer than half a word. This extension resolves this issue nicely by poping up a vertical list with title that are perfectly readable. It's a good extension but it's got some issues:
(i) the list order gets jumbled as you switch tabs or open new ones making it very difficult to orient yourself. Tab order in list should stay consistent to what it is in the window.
(ii) it would be nice if we could resize the columns but I guess I can just decompile addon and change the dimensions myself
(iii) this is more of a request than issue, it would really be nice to have the ability to close tabs via the list somehow.
If at least 1 and 3 get resolved, this would probably be a 5 out of 5 for me (and I would revise my review then). In it's current state, it's more of a 3 as the shuffling tab order makes it difficult to use.
- by Firefox user 5596611, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a very usefull add-on , i usually have hundreds of tabs opened so it`s a hell searching trough all of them. Until now i used the add-on "showcase" with its showcase window but it would only search in the adress of the tab and not in the name of it, so "fast tab switcher" it`s going to save me a lot of time. Thank you for creating it!