Fast Dial Visual Bookmarks Fixed up for Fx6+
- Press Ctrl+T to open Fast Dial page.
- Set browser home page to "about:blank" to have Fast Dial opened on startup.
- Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and choosing "Add to Fast Dial" from the context menu.
- Open thumbnail Properties from context menu or by moving mouse cursor over the top-right thumbnail corner.
- Assign a logo to any site on Advanced page in Properties dialog. Get more logos at userlogos.org
- Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail position. Ctrl+drag to move thumbnail into a folder.
- Scroll Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDown keys if there're more bookmarks that fit on the page.
- Enable thumbnail preview in thumbnail Properties dialog. Then left-click and hold on a thumbnail to see the preview.
- Customize any aspect of Fast Dial in Preferences.
- Themes. Use predefined ones, get more at userlogos.org
or create your own.
- Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.
- Export/import any bookmark folder.
THE FOLDERS WILL NOT WORK, The way firefox works now i am unable to fix this without the support of the original creator