Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14399024, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5excellent outil de blocage de divers sites de porno testés. Bravo, j'ai fait un don pour valoriser ce précieux travail de developpement, mis à disposition gratuitement. BRAVO.
- by Firefox user 14317400, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Diese Anwendung ist eine sehr wichtige, den hier machen sich verantwortungsbewußte Menschen Gedanken über das zuvor gelesene und prüfen es auf Ehre und Gewissen, ob es den Richtlinien
für Meldungen oder Bewertungen entspricht.
- by Firefox user 13963522, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Sadly, there seems to be a political bias to how this one works. Innocuous websites from conservative viewpoints ('Faith and Family' just today) have been repeatedly blocked as not "family friendly", yet sites like Daily Kos are a-okay?? Come on! Worse, I just checked to see if Cosmopolitan was able to make it through, and that one -- complete with an article entitled "Your Guide to Self Pleasure" -- wasn't restricted in the slightest.
- by Firefox user 13878954, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It can silence the websites that I don't want to view online.
It protects myself from being invaded by trespassers such as Social Media.
(G+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and etc. Forums)
It silences Nintendo websites, so that I can't view them online.
It blocks politics on my side of the Internet under my Firefox Username.
It blocks virus-ware websites even hacking websites, such as Yahoo
where I would get the speech message similar to MS Ransomware.
(I would like to redirect to Google/Bing if
that red screen with MS Message comes up)
I'm taking back control of my life of secure privacy on Firefox!
I want to remain safe on Firefox, so I'm strictly cleaning my Firefox up!
- by Firefox user 13636266, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Есть множество вредных для меня ресурсов, например таких как YouTube, Вконтакте. Они способны быстро перенаправить моё внимание. Хоть я и взрослый человек Parental Control помогает мне следить за собой блокирую такие ресурсы.
- by Firefox user 13783090, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5it works, but you could add the option to create a user or password to enter your add-on and that it is not deactivated, or that for the add-on to be disabled ask for a confirmation password. thank you
SIRVE, pero tu podrias agregarle la opción de crear un usuario o una contraseña para entrar en el complemento y que no lo desactiven, o que el complemento para que sea desactivado pida una clave de confirmación. gracias
- by Firefox user 13657002, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good, I tired a few tricks I know to see if I could view explicit images and you all did well to thoroughly cover up nudes and other inappropriate things. 5 Stars
One thing that could be improved would be to make it more customize-able, so you could choose what actually gets filtered.
- by FamilyFriendlySite, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please check settings for extensions "Whitelist" menu tab.
You should go to your browser menu -> Add-ons -> Extensions -> "Family Friendly Parental Control" Options -> Whitelist -> and please ensure that check box "Block every domain except those in your whitelist below" in the extensions "Whitelist" menu is NOT ticked.
You could also make changes at the extensions "Main Options" tab and setup Block Policy:
- Strict - Allows only good and well known family friendly websites;
- Normal - Blocks only known bad websites (unknown or not yet rated websites are not blocked).
Thank you for using Family Friendly Parental Control extension.
How to add websites to whitelist/blacklist
FamilyFriendly.Site Support Team
- by Firefox user 13368420, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It blocked all websites - not only the ones on my blacklist and the ones you would think were a problem. But ALL websites! Including addons.mozilla.org (it's own webpage) - Can that be rigtht?
- by Bob, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is fast and no any overhead. I use it more than half year and I have tried other available extensions before. I can say that it blocks sites better than all other tools I have tested. Perfect for protecting children from any unwanted internet sites.