- Rated 1 out of 5This is completely ineffective. I can find no websites that this filters.
- Rated 1 out of 5Fonctionne bien avec google, mais pas avec Qwant ou duckduckgo!
- Rated 2 out of 5No pierdan su tiempo, no sirve para nada.
- Rated 1 out of 5This add-on doesn't block a single thing. While set to 'strict', it still allowed every porn site I could think of through, and even after adding them to the blacklist, they were still not blocked. Completely ineffective.
- Rated 5 out of 5Sometimes the addon might not work. I have found a solution which is to blacklist a website(Any Website) and then 'Save' the configuration. Then go to that website, it will be blocked. Then remove the website from the blacklist and 'save' the configuration and now the addon will work fine.
- Rated 4 out of 5Seems good so far, has blocked all the websites I can think of.
Please add an option for a password!
- Rated 5 out of 5good support
- Rated 4 out of 5Efficacie ma a volte troppo invadente
- Rated 4 out of 5Works well! But if you go to porn through google translator, for example, then the filter does not work :(
- Rated 1 out of 5I tried to use this add-on to help my children but it blocked my own shopping website, which is completely family friendly. My website does not contain any adult only content and it isn't blocked by any other parental control add-on. Firefox users, try other add-ons if you don't want to block the web sites you frequently visit with no reason.
- Rated 5 out of 5excellent outil de blocage de divers sites de porno testés. Bravo, j'ai fait un don pour valoriser ce précieux travail de developpement, mis à disposition gratuitement. BRAVO.
- Rated 5 out of 5Diese Anwendung ist eine sehr wichtige, den hier machen sich verantwortungsbewußte Menschen Gedanken über das zuvor gelesene und prüfen es auf Ehre und Gewissen, ob es den Richtlinien
für Meldungen oder Bewertungen entspricht.
- Rated 5 out of 5it blocks all redirecting website , help full in many ways . it blocks all website containing inappropriate things. thank you
- Rated 2 out of 5Sadly, there seems to be a political bias to how this one works. Innocuous websites from conservative viewpoints ('Faith and Family' just today) have been repeatedly blocked as not "family friendly", yet sites like Daily Kos are a-okay?? Come on! Worse, I just checked to see if Cosmopolitan was able to make it through, and that one -- complete with an article entitled "Your Guide to Self Pleasure" -- wasn't restricted in the slightest.