Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15050724, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Excellent idea that is hindered by it's inability to block anything from a given night into the next day.
I would like to block Facebook for most of my evening and night until the following morning, but unfortunately this isn't allowed with this app as it is currently written. I would pay a couple bucks at least for an app that could block during those hours (especially if it also worked on my Firefox Android app)!
- by Firefox user 12728838, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like the idea, but I can't block the time I want. I only want Facebook to be available for one hour in the evening, so put block from 20:00 until 19:00, that is, from 8 O'clock one day until 7 O'clock the next day. But it won't let me do this. I will keep looking for a more flexible Facebook blocker
- by Bretoner, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am distracted by FB all the time, it's hard to control myself when I need to get something done. Although the add is super basic without options other than setting the start and end time, it does what it's supposed to do.
- by Firefox user 13235825, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5At first I thought that it don't work. Because facebook appeared. But after a few seconds disappeared and I saw white page with text: This page has been blocked from 0:00 to 24:00
- by Firefox user 13188267, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I really want this to work but when I try to find how to set the blocking preferences on the mobile version there are no settings. I'm trying to this one the desktop browser as well and when I did set the block time it's not working. I'd love for this to work on Fire Fox for android. There is currently no way to easily block distracting websites that doesn't require a rooted phone. Luckily for the desktop browser there are other options that work.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoRight now its not for firefox for Android, but surely in upcoming days, I will deploy the addon version for mobile too. Thanks for giving the feedback, appreciated :)