Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by Marcelo Reis, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Still need a way to get rid of the "deactivated" stats, and who add me. Needs a filter.
And also, there's an annoying bug that insist to show show you the notification until you see twice.
But still, works fine.
- by Firefox user 14313109, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I tried disabling my U-Block and it STILL keeps telling me I need to disable my ad blocker. Not cool. I'll wait a couple of days and try again and if it still acts up, I'll delete it.
- by Firefox user 14300173, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It works. Sometimes says a friend is deactivated when they are not. New dashboard looks great. I don't mind the ads for such a useful extension. I've been using this over a year and it's been through a lot of changes.
- by Firefox user 13995623, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5does not work anymore , uninstalled then reinstalled . it shows no friends therefor no one has deleted me , it does say that in am not connected on the icon for the app. and firefox is open and working.
- by Firefox user 13700344, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I think this thing is glitchy. Every couple of days, it tells me a friend has unfriended me and then re-friended me shortly after. This has happened easily half a dozen times now - always the same friend. I asked this friend if they'd been unfriending and then re-friending me or messing with the settings on their account, and they say they have not. I believe her - I get along well with this person - but unfriend finder keeps popping up saying she's unfriended and then re-friended me.
Additionally, when clicking the 'help' button - nothing happens. It's completely unresponsive.