Review by Firefox user 6105916
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6105916, 5 years ago
FF 60, window opens and closes immediately. Unusable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Martin Holsinger, a year agoIt doesn't work. Drop down menus and "share" button nonoperative.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gordol, 2 years agoMostly good. But cannot use it to share a quote. The toolbar button only shares the page and nothing else, the context menu gives an error "href should represent a valid URL" when trying to use that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by XerraX, 2 years agoVery simple and functional addon. Works as advertised or better. Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16132012, 3 years agoworks well, and is super fast (and that's why I wanted it ahaha) - mission success. thanks for making this. :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by lynnchu, 4 years agoThe Share window used to close automatically after the webpage was shared. Now one must physically close the share window. Something is broken as of about the last year, with the Firefox Share on Facebook widget, which I use a lot and therefore am rather annoyed by at this point.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14968457, 4 years agoSon güncelleme ve eklentilerdeki hatadan sonra geri gelemdi. diğer eklentiler çalışıyor, sende bir el atarsan güzel olacak. Başarılı eklenti.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14796588, 4 years agoFor some reason, the Share button won't download. I've tried repeated times, and no go.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13564030, 4 years agoFor anyone experiencing the problem of a new window popping up and then immediately closing, this is caused by the Facebook container extension. Disable that and this extension will work again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14537653, 4 years agoI am not sure what I did but the extension is now working perfectly.
I will leave my comments below just as a reminder that hope is not lost.
This would be a great extension for Firefox if it would just work. I have installed the extension but when clicked it only pops up and immediately closes. Please help. I am using Windows 10 Home.