- by Firefox user 13000085, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Absoluter Müll - es gibt keine Möglichkeit dieses ADD-On zu starten. Es taucht unter den installierten ADD-Ons auf. Und das war's das. Auch keinerlei brauchbare Anleitung.
- by What???, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Bogus positive reviews is what I believe. This add-on installs invisibly but does not appear when you go to the m.facebook.com page. There is no "profile" for you to select.
The only option is to Edit Profile (right away the instructions are wrong).
Once you're in your Activity Log, you see you individual posts, but FB History cleaner is still missing.
Let's be pragmatic here.
There's some interesting comments that are trying to reassure you. I really like the one where they say this add-on works on your phone; however, in reality it's only available for download for FF desktop version. And that one is another positive review.
Then there's instructions posted by another reviewer to do the following which is also bogus:
"select "posts" and then pick the month and the year that you want to delete, and when the list loads, YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY DELETE A POST, and then the extension loads at the top in a grey block just underneath the "search facebook".
--THE ABOVE DOES NOT WORK. NOTHING SHOWS UP WHEN YOU FILTER BY MONTH.
I made the effort to spare you all. Like the covidiots these people likely are, they're grinning at me right now because they found another sucker to try the app and hopefully become frustrated.
Another reviewer goes on and endorses the previous reviewers. Are they working in teams or just the same people?
I feel these guys are malicious people who want you to spend time trying to do what the add-on claims.
If the add-on actually worked, there would be a link to a youtube video to it. At the very least, some visuals. But no. There never was.
The last time this add-on was updated was three years ago. The developer has also another experimental add-on as he calls it and claims to block youtube ads. We know that's not possible and I am sure you can see where this is going. The developer's website is now 404.
Anyway, unless the developer provides a link on how to have the add-on appears, function and accurately describes the steps to delete your posts, likes or comments; I believe all positive reviews here are from shills or paid reviewers.
I won't expect him though. The developer won't intervene and there won't be any update because he's no longer around or he's not using the same name so he's unreachable. Only dummies would download this extension and expect any update.
- by Firefox user 14476858, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5No sure what everyone is talking about! You can access Profile --> Activity Log -->Filter, Your Posts, Comments and Likes from mobile browser (Using One Plus 7 pro, Pixel 3 and Xiaomi 9 ) However! the extension is [RUBBISH] and doesn't work! Only guther JS facebook worked, and is now removed.
- by MeenotU, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used a similar add-on on Chrome previously which worked beautifully. Then last spring Chrome changed things and I can't use the add-on any longer.
I found this one for FF and I thought it was bizarre it only worked in "mobile" mode. However, even so, I thought I would try.
The instructions say to go to your
Profile --> Activity Log -->Filter-->Comments
However, there's no way to access your Activity Log in the mobile version like you can in the desktop.
Finally, the extension doesn't even appear in the latest FF version.
Don't waste your time and have your blood pressure increase trying to figure this out. Developer's support website is now toast. Uninstalled.
- by Firefox user 14470743, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It may work, but I can't tell, cause I can't figure out how to get it to show / run. I surfed to m.facebook.com, not sure what "when open the special pages" means but no matter what section or page I clicked on, the add-on didn't appear and there was no way to run it.
The developer needs to give step by step instruction on how to use the Add-on because otherwise, as far as I can see, it doesn't work.