- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14562025, 4 years agoI was skeptical about using this add on due to the negative reviews that I was reading. However, I would like to say that it deleted every one of my timeline posts quickly and with minimal effort on my part. The description has a bit of broken English so I can understand why some people may be confused on getting started, but whoever made this did a wonderful job and if s/he is reading this - you did GREAT and so many people don't even speak a second language so who cares if you didn't get the language perfect? You're great!
That being said, here is what you do.
Visit m.facebook.com on a LAPTOP or DESKTOP, this cannot be done on tablet or your cell!
At the top you will click "profile." Then under the header on the next page, pick "activity log." Next choose "filter."
These are all easy to find links and buttons on the page. From there begin with posts, which is personally the only part I cared much about deleting. It will NOT say Your Posts, it will simply say Posts. Then at the top hit the button marked "delete." Once it finishes your most recent month's posts, you will be able to select the previous month. It will run, stop, and you choose the next month. So on and so forth.
But I digress, this add on actually works as it states and I wish people would rate it accordingly. Have a great one!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14470743, 4 years agoIt may work, but I can't tell, cause I can't figure out how to get it to show / run. I surfed to m.facebook.com, not sure what "when open the special pages" means but no matter what section or page I clicked on, the add-on didn't appear and there was no way to run it.
The developer needs to give step by step instruction on how to use the Add-on because otherwise, as far as I can see, it doesn't work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13904638, 5 years agoIt works! But I must pick only one month to delete it. Anyway, I can't imagine deleting information one by one... Big thank you for this app!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tristan Young, 5 years agoDoes what it says it does, and seems to be the only addon (or script) that works. Managed to delete all of my posts, comments, and likes. Thanks for creating this wonderful experimental extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13357257, 5 years agoThe UI might not be that advanced, but it does exactly what it says. Thank you author for sparing me from tedious hours for removing my FB history!