To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Notifications, Messages, & Alerts for Facebook 10.3.1-signed.1-signed
Button changes state to Notify you about:☎ Facebook Notification✉ New Facebook Message Alert☛ Facebook Friend RequestAlso Includes a 1 click Facebook Like Button.Available as standalone browser buttons or as part of the MediaPimp toolbar.
About this Add-on
SUPPORT Facebook Like / Share - Facebook Notifications by sharing with your friends on
Facebook, Twitter, and Digg.
More about this addon.
Hate going to Facebook just to see if there are any new Messages, Notifications, Friend Requests or Invites?
Now you don't have to!
Easily customize the Facebook notifications you receive by going into the preferences, from there decide specifically which notifications you want included in the Facebook Notifier. Everything from unread Facebook messages, active pokes, pending Facebook friend requests, pending group invites, and pending event invites. All of which would be added to the total number of notifications displayed on the Facebook Notification icon. Just simply move the mouse over the Facebook button to see specifically how many notifications you have for each category.
Now, the simple change in a button's state will alert you to how many new:
☎ Facebook Notification
✉ New Facebook Message Alert
✈ Event Invites
♥ Group Invites or
☛ Facebook Friend Request
you have waiting for you.
In addition, you will have a simple button that lets you "Facebook Like" a page with just one click!
✓ Bing Search - Bing powered search
✓ Save Video - Easily download videos from most tube sites including YouTube, Break, and Metacafe
✓ Screen Shot - Capture, grab, save, download, or copy anything you see in your web browser with only one click
✓ Microsoft Translate - Translate any web page to your language. default is auto detect to English
✓ Similar Web - find similar sites to the ones you are browsing with SimilarWeb Button
Video downloading F.A.Q.
1. When is a video Available for download?
You can download videos when the toolbar's graphic goes from the grey image to the animated color image.
2. There is an embeded video on the page that I am on, but the icon did not turn from grey to color- why can't I download the video?
If it is an embedded YouTube video, you must press play for the video to become available for download. If that doesn't work, click through to the original source of the video and download videos from there.
3. How do I download YouTube Videos?
Click on the color icon on the toolbar that says "save video". This will bring up a drop-down menu with all the videos that are available on the page you are on. If there are multiple objects on the page, the video you want is most likely the largest file from the drop-down menu. Select that file and it will start the download.
4. Can I have the buttons without the toolbar?
Yes. Just got to preferences and click "Show Browser Toolbar Button"
5. How do I play the videos I downloaded?
The easiest way to play almost ANY video you download is to use the Free VLC player. Even if you already have VLC player installed, it is recommended that you check to make sure you have the most recent version installed.
6. How do I convert .flv files into other formats?
Here is a link to a free flv converter, which will allow you to easily convert videos into a more versatile format.
7. Why does the toolbar have Bing Search?
Bing Search has the best engine for searching for videos. To search for videos, enter your search terms in the toolbar search box and select "Search Video" from the drop down menu.
8. What does the translate button do?
The translate button translates the page you are on into English. To check it out, head over to a page written in Spanish or some foreign language and press translate. The Engine auto-detects the language for you and translates it into English.
9. What is Skipity?
Have you ever hopped on the Net and thought "I just wanna see something cool?"
You can try Searching for "Something Cool" but that doesn't exactly work. What you need is a button that you press to take you somewhere cool when you don't know what you're looking for.
What does Skipity mean? It Comes from 2 words, Skip + Serendipity.
Skip: [skip] verb: To pass from point to point, omitting or disregarding what intervenes.
Serendipity [ser-uhn-dip-i-tee] noun: An aptitude for making desirable discoveries by chance.
How it works:
1. Pick categories (or not - just stay with default)
2. Press the Skipity Button
3. Get sent to great web pages based on your interests.
Press Skipity Button Again, get taken to another great site.
Skipity: It's the best way to find what you didn't know you were looking for.
So go ahead and give our skipity button a try:
We think you'll love it!
Better yet, Go ahead and install our add on:
10. Whats so special about Amazon Complete?
Amazon Complete uses search suggestions from Amazon while you type in your search, showing you suggestions as you type is an improvement to your browsing experience
Our only revenue source is via our search partners, such as Bing, Ask, and Amazon Complete. Please give their search engines a try - this will help ensure Screenshot Pimp can continue to innovate and improve this add-on for you.
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
We firmly believe that privacy is unimportant and meaningless to you. If it were not, you probably would not have a Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account: and you certainly wouldn't ever use a search engine like Google. If you're one of those tin-foil-hat crazies that actually cares about privacy: stop using our services and get a life.
We agree with Mark Zuckerberg when he pithily opined "The age of Privacy is Over."
1. We are the company that cares about your privacy. Specifically, while most other companies are concerned with protecting your privacy, we care about profiteering and violating it when expedient or useful.
2. You may think of using any of our programs or services as the privacy equivalent of living in a webcam fitted glass house under the unblinking eye of Big Brother: you have no privacy with us. If we can use any of your details to legally make a profit, we probably will.
3. We will track and log everything we can about all the dirty (and clean) things you do and like with cookies, GPS, secure connections and or whatever technology exists today or becomes available at any time in the future.
4. By using any of our services, you grant us permission to surgically implant a tracking microchip of our choosing in your body and sell all collected information to the highest bidder . . . and to all other bidders. You also agree to regular updates and reinstalls of said device entirely at our discretion for up to 50 years after the end of your natural life.
5. If the opportunity arises to sell or otherwise use this or any information, data or meta data about you or your world, we will jump at that opportunity like a pitbull on a fresh steak
6. Please email us to tell us some of your secrets. We may, at our sole discretion (or lack thereof), broadcast, reveal, sell, manipulate, or otherwise use these secrets, or any information we collect to our benefit whenever, wherever, and however we choose.
7. We are right now looking at you through your webcam. Do you always move your lips like that when you read? We also recorded what you were doing last week and are sending the video to (you know who). If the prior statements are not true, it's because in addition to everything else, we reserve the right to lie to you, and you agree to believe us and hold us harmless for any and all such lies. Furthermore, if we are not recording everything you're doing through your webcam, it's either because we haven't figured out how, you're just not that interesting, or both.
8. We are serious about all of the above. So don't go trying to sue us later with some nonsense like "I thought that was all satire." All your privacy are belong to us. We mean it.
9. Cookies: We like chocolate chip cookies. You agree to furnish any employee or associate of our company with fresh chocolate chip cookies upon request. That's the price of using our programs and or services (in addition to any other price we come up with).
10. Spam. You agree that nothing we do with the access and information you grant to us shall be called Spam: even if it is. We prefer the term "bacon", because . .. mmmmmmmm bacon.