- by Firefox user 15093114, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5There are certain sites I would like to be able to whitelist, but it appears the only way to do it is to disable it entirely. As others have said, there are places where I'm willing to allow facebook to know I'm there, it should be easy for me to add pages to the container/whitelist them.
- by spectre240sx, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Needs to Be More Flexible
I use Facebook login for some sites (like Patreon). I understand that Facebook will receive information about my activity on those sites and I've accepted that in return for the benefit of one less credential which needs to be saved. Unfortunately, this add-on makes it difficult (if not impossible) to use this feature, even on an opt-in basis.
I'll be keeping an eye out for updates which allow for more control over the behavior of the add-on and I'll try it again at that time.
- by Firefox user 15156705, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5There is an significant performance drop, when I play webpage games like cookie clicker. It''s kind of suspicious that this addons checks every clicks or links one performs. I just want to click the cookie like 100 clicks/s but this addon checks every click and drags performance.
- by Firefox user 15154794, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I give only 3 stars because it didn't let me browse FB in the firstname.lastname@example.org site ( lightest site) instead of the normal m.f* site. that's a pity for my phone
- by Firefox user 15118445, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is a great idea and works pretty well for most situations with a little bit of tinkering. But what proved to be a deal breaker for me was the fact that it broke Facebook logins on a number of sites. That was a lot of inconvenience for me to put up with. Will give this a go someday again once they sort out this issue.
- by Firefox user 15082588, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works Ok on desktop.
Doesn't work properly on Andriod - will not allow you to visit/use www.facebook.com. Instead, it switches to m.facebook.com - even though I have toggle the "Request desktop site" in Firefox, it kept untoggling this option.
- by Tre Giles, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Breaks Spotify and several other sites. The other breaks are not so bad, but Spotify Facebook logins are super broken (stuck in a dumb refresh loop). Might want to avoid until the bugs are worked out.
- by acrackin, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5great plugin, but it's now blocking embedded instagram feeds, and simple facebook post feeds. think wordpress plugins, shopify plugins, etc. i don't like facebook's track about as much as i don't like onions, but...it would be nice if this plugin didn't break IG widgets and the such.
- by Deadlious, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm not convinced of the usefulness of this add-on. Putting facebook in a container is a good thing, but it does not prevent facebook to track your activities.
Yes, it limits some functionality for sure, but it's far away from what it should be.