- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15118445, 3 years agoThis is a great idea and works pretty well for most situations with a little bit of tinkering. But what proved to be a deal breaker for me was the fact that it broke Facebook logins on a number of sites. That was a lot of inconvenience for me to put up with. Will give this a go someday again once they sort out this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15082588, 3 years agoWorks Ok on desktop.
Doesn't work properly on Andriod - will not allow you to visit/use www.facebook.com. Instead, it switches to m.facebook.com - even though I have toggle the "Request desktop site" in Firefox, it kept untoggling this option.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Tre Giles, 3 years agoBreaks Spotify and several other sites. The other breaks are not so bad, but Spotify Facebook logins are super broken (stuck in a dumb refresh loop). Might want to avoid until the bugs are worked out.
- Rated 3 out of 5by acrackin, 3 years agogreat plugin, but it's now blocking embedded instagram feeds, and simple facebook post feeds. think wordpress plugins, shopify plugins, etc. i don't like facebook's track about as much as i don't like onions, but...it would be nice if this plugin didn't break IG widgets and the such.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Deadlious, 3 years agoI'm not convinced of the usefulness of this add-on. Putting facebook in a container is a good thing, but it does not prevent facebook to track your activities.
Yes, it limits some functionality for sure, but it's far away from what it should be.
- Rated 3 out of 5by JimH, 4 years agoI added this add-on to Firefox 61.0.1 and found that it caused my ability to access my bank's website, USAA, gone. After trying unsuccessfully to log on for 2 hours I tried another browser and had no problem. I then restarted with all add-ons disabled and found I was able to access USAA with no issues. Since I recently added Facebook Container I disabled it and restated Firefox and also had no issues with access to USAA. Facebook container appears to be of value but for me I cannot give up access to may financial accounts for it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Rigor Impossible, 4 years agoYou can't use facebook in logging in to other sites. It would just display nothing on the login screen. Maybe you can fix that so we can login/signup with facebook on other sites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by brain8891, 4 years agoFacebook Container add-on conflicts with Multi-Account Containers add-on. when I open Facebook.com in a container I made it reverts back to "Facebook Container" Container.
If you manages two Facebook accounts, one without container (AKA with Facebook Container) and another with a container made with Multi-account Containers, then when you open tab in that container made with Multi-account Containers, and navigate to Facebook.com it will open Facebook.com in the Facebook Container add-on.