- Rated 3 out of 5by Mikolertesx, 2 years agoIt was great while it worked.
Right now it seems to have issues with Facebook for some reason.
I'm using Ghostery right now to block it but the problem is relatively new.
If I don't disable this extension facebook just never finishes loading, and all the other pages freezes.
I get a message that tells me "Do you want to stop the execution of this script?", this is a bad translation since I use the Spanish version of Firefox.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15901555, 2 years agoI used to find it fine, but since I stepped up my security and enabled the 'always private browsing' in Firefox, I can't use the Facebook Container. Please fix this as even thogh I don't have a Facebook account, I have been getting Facebook pop-ups, despite having Mozilla recommended ad and tracker blockers (I have 9 of them).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Stickyfrog, 3 years agoSeems to work well, I don't notice any speed decrease at all. Only thing I wish I could do with it is disable the little icon it puts over the links. The icon blocks the text and is distracting. It should have an option to just work in the background unnoticed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by GODIE, 3 years agoI would like a option to change the color for default, the white color is so bad, and if aI change it in options of containers just stay set for the actual sesion, and if I restar its needed to set again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Timelugia, 3 years agoI love the idea of this, but recently (2/2020) it hasn't been working. Facebook still loads in the container, with a white bar underneath. But it is definitely still seeing my search history in other containers. I'm getting ads about quitting smoking.
I have never smoked. But yesterday I did a lot of research on rehabilitation from drug misuse for a character in my novel. This is the only time I can think of that I even approached the topic of drugs or addiction on my computer. But facebook knows, despite being in a container. :(