- by Alex, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Занёс случайно в этот контейнер ссылку на сайт https://yandex.ru/ . Теперь этот сайт ВСЕГДА открывается только в этом контейнере. Ссылка в меню контейнера не видна. Переназначение другого контейнера не происходит. Отключение контейнера не помогает. Помогло только удаление и повторная установка. Влияние контейнера Firefox Multi-Account Containers на описанную ситуацию не проверялось. Однако этот контейнер на всякий случай тоже был переустановлен.
- by jcoludar, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5The container works fine, but the little icon it puts over the text or pictures is very annoying. The best example is artstation.com – the container puts icons OVER the artwork IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM. Please make it optional or even better – just let the container work in the background
- by Hylian Shieldmaiden, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5I'd like to rate this higher, but it breaks some websites by preventing images from loading at all, especially if those images are embedded from Instagram. Took me forever to figure out why so many websites I normally use without issue were suddenly broken. I have this extension disabled for now, hopefully devs will fix this issue soon and I can start using it again.
- by Tobias, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The reason why I don't give it five stars is because of a strange and a little bit annoying behavior. When I open a tab and go to facebook.com the add-on works and the tab is automatically contained (judging by the container icon in the address bar). However, also another tab is automatically created, also for facebook.com and in a container. But I don't need two tabs for the same website, so I have to manually remove one of them.
- by Firefox user 15037159, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I really like what this addon does for privacy and all, but it seems make Facebook and Firefox run exceptionally slow.
I'd happily give it more stars if it weren't' for the performance issues that it seems to be causing me.
- by madscientist327, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Has two annoying bugs which impacts usability.
1. If I happen to navigate to FB from a non-FB page, the extension will close the existing tab and open FB in the container. Before I realized that the previous tab was being closed I couldn't even figure out why the back button no longer worked! This is a huge issue. The easy fix is to just not close the previous tab. Looks like this has been a reported issue since 2018 so not sure this is going to get fixed anytime soon.
2. This extension conflicts with other container extensions derived from it and vice versa. Specifically, two identical tabs will be opened. e.g. when using the FB container extension and the unofficial google container extension, opening google from FB or FB from google will open two identical tabs.
Overall, I really like the idea of this extension though and if these issues were fixed I would be able to give a higher rating.