- Rated 2 out of 5by Henry van Megen, 3 years agoIt blocks facebook, but now it leaves a button/icon on every website with this stuff included that I cannot move and that's generally very much in the way of all texts. This button is more annoying than Facebook which I don't use and have zero impact from (but I don't want to give them any data either, so hence no 1 star review). Would get 5 stars if I've never noticed it at all.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox-Benutzer 1337, 3 years agoMan kann nicht mehr firefox container benutzen um in mehreren facebook accounts gleichzeitig eingeloggt zu sein, er erzwingt das tab im selben facebook container.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jyrair, 3 years agoWhen activated, facebook is out but at the same time I'm unable to log to gmail or other websites (without using facebook-login dear trolls).
Gmail says that my browser is not secured and ask to install a recent one. Other websites ask for recaptcha and repactcha is unable to work properly when this add-on is activated.. This require to be improved.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13901936, 4 years agoIt works on facebook but broke a few other websites.
Menu bar on the NY Times Coronavirus page (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/us/politics/vaccines-coronavirus-research.html) broke.
It also stopped mint.com from tracking my computer, so I had to authenticate with my phone every time. Both websites work when I uninstall the plugin and reset firefox.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15785561, 4 years agoSeems to interfere with loading messages. Whenever I switch it on then messenger will load all the oldest messages in the chat first before allowing me to scroll down to the newest ones. This makes it unusable so I've had to remove it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12703066, 4 years agoHated it because of lack of granularity and the way it breaks some pages. Hate it more because remnants seem to stay behind after removal.
EDIT: Hate it slightly less now because even though it survived deleting cookies, rebooting and restarting, the remnants disappeared when I closed the Facebook tab.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Dead Beat Native, 4 years agoThis extension stops Facebook from tracking you as you surf the web in Firefox; however, this extension does not prevent facebook from tracking you to other sites when clicking on a link posted on the facebook website. The Facebook link-shimming server (l.facebook.com - that's a lowercase L not a captial I) circumvents this container by injecting new copies of Facebook cookies and locally stored objects (LSO) into the newly opened container, tab, window, or even a completely different browser prior to being directed to the link you think you are going to directly.
- Rated 2 out of 5by lonestarstraits, 4 years agoIt certainly did a good job of containing facebook - It logged me out and then prevented me from signing back in again. Even after disabling the add-on.
So I guess it depends how much you like facebook. Or if you want more free time and an enforced social media detox...