- by Firefox user 14025195, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5It works when you can get it figured out. I find the process of adding a site to the containers is not intuitive and just hard to do. This could be so much easier. This add on always seems to loose it memory of sites, not sure if they are using cookies and when I delete them all and then you have to start over or if it is when Firefox updates, but again all my saved sites are wiped clean.
- by Firefox user 15064647, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Je rencontre des problèmes avec certains jeux (exemple : Solitaire Social) depuis la mise à jour. Je ne vois pas comment ajouter le jeu dans les exceptions. J'ai donc dû retirer cette extension pour pouvoir jouer, j'étais obliger sinon de passer par Chrome !!!
- by Firefox user 14729668, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The container for Facebook appears to hav sopped FB video s from playing. Started 2 days ago & I looked at various options in Ffox help - no help, but I turned off/cancelled "separate container for Facebook and vdeos now work. what gives? I prefer not to be tracked.
- by Firefox user 14606354, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I don't think this is containing the facebook tab from tracking other tabs because it showed the exact artists ad from the youtube tab i was listening to and i assure you i dont get much artist ads on facebook. I would love to get any sort of help because facebook can be scary at time
- by Adriano, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Extensão funciona muito bem, mas falta a implementação de de configuração para que seja possível adicionar sites para o container.
O caso já é relatado a algum tempo para essa modificação em algumas issues no github, como por exemplo a 70 e 574.
- by Firefox user 13940549, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I am giving two stars and not one because the idea is actually superb - it if worked. I have installed the add-on, re-started firefox and yet I do neither get a blue line nor a blue writing when opening facebook. And unfortunately I do not understand why. Having a look at my preferences, it says that the Facebook Container is activated and manages all tabs. Even deleting the add-on and going through the whole process once or twice more did not change anything.
I do not use any other container add-on - only if there is something pre-installed that I do not know of.
According to the comments listed herein, the add-on seems to work for most users. But I also figured out that I am not the only one having problems - which makes me optimistic that there might be a bug just needing a fix (:
Who can help?
- by Firefox user 13930353, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Thanks for making this, but I have no way to use the “container” on my iPad or iPhone. I do have it on my laptop, but with my disability, I can’t always use just the laptop.