- by Firefox user 15609885, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5After adding this app firefox became so slow it was almost unusable, after diabling app fire fox is still slow but better than it was. Crome is much faster.
- by Firefox user 15497661, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on is preventing me from sharing other peoples posts...It's got to go. Honestly I don't think I ever conscientiously asked for this to be "added".
- by Charles, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I thought I'd try this, and found that one thing it does is make it impossible to log into a site if you're using facebook to log into that site. When I clicked on the add-on icon I could get a list of sites that were allowed, and there was a section for sites *I* had allowed with nothing in it. And I could find no way to add a site to it. Not by clicking within the app icon. Not by going to manage add-on. And when I googled for help I found a page that said you can add sites but didn't explain how!
Had to remove it.
- by Kathy's Quilt Studio, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5When I use the facebook container it takes the inbox page out and will not allow me to write post to my business page. The minute I disabled the container I was again able to see my inbox and write post.
- by hanasazi, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I really want to love this addon, but there is no way to add exceptions, and it's VERY aggressive. I appreciate that protection, but I also manage a lot of websites that need to have posts shared and other facebook activity. I still don't want Facebook to track every damn move I make, but without the ability to add sites that will be excluded from the addon's protections, it just interferes with my work too much. I'm going to have to remove it...sadly. Please notify me when you add the ability to add exceptions.
- by Firefox user 15327704, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This was working now it's block from facebook or it's been removed by Facebook it doesn't show that it's active. I feel facebook is invading my privacy.
- by Martin, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It sounded like a great idea...I installed it, it logged me out of Facebook and cleared the FB cookies ast stated, so it got one star. Since installing it blocked all attempts to log in to Facebook. At the FB login page I entered email and password, clicked on the 'Log in' button, but nothing happened, no screen refresh no error message.
When I disabled the add-on, I was once again able to log-in to Facebook.
It did not change the tab colour to blue, I do not have any Multi-Account Container add-ons.
Hence no more stars can be awarded.
- by Firefox user 15312433, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Facebook Container is not working on either of my laptops. I've done everything suggested, downloaded the addon, enabled, checked automatically update, but I do not see the blue line under the facebook tab nor do I see facebook in blue to the right of the address bar. I have searched for support for this but have been unable to find any. This app is useless to me as is. Can anyone tell me how to make it work?
- by Firefox user 15137635, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5You cannot add exceptions to the rule, no matter what. Their "work arounds" are made up untested nonsense.
Example: Skout.com, Meetup.com, etc.
You cannot add exceptions. The only workaround is to disable it, link accounts, and then re-enable it, making the entire app nothing more than a useless chore. Use Multi-account Containers instead. They allow you full control. Any container app that doesn't give you 100% simple one-click control is suspicious and bogus.
- by Firefox user 13531873, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Einfach nur schlecht. Dieses Addon blockiert neben Facebook-Elementen leider auch noch zig andere Elemente. Ein vernünftiges Arbeiten ist nicht mehr möglich.