Review by Mark B
Rated 5 out of 5by Mark B, 2 months ago
Please add the option to select a color, or at least to respect the color selected from the Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension. ("The next time you navigate to Facebook it will load in a new BLUE colored browser tab")
- Rated 3 out of 5by default-design, 7 days agoIt blocks too many sites/pages or their operation improperly _ HUN : Túl sok oldalt vagy annak működését nem megfelelően leblokkolja
- Rated 5 out of 5by vit, 15 days agoВ сочетании с блокировщиком рекламы и поисковиком типа DuckDuckGo даёт прекрасный результат. Тестировал несколько лет. Спасибо разработчикам за прекрасный продукт.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Typical_User, 16 days agoTHIS EXTENSION LOGS YOU OUT OF ALL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WEBSITES!
Just a heads up, this extension will immediately sign you out of every single website you've used "Sign in with Facebook" with, including Facebook itself. If you don't already have a password manager, to auto plug-in creds, you'll have to re-sign into every website manually once you remove this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Oi you, 18 days agov2.3.9 breaks a number of sites including gog because it excessively messes with the is-hidden css class, even when unrelated to facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13274655, a month agoNot being able to run Facebook Container in private windows greatly limits the usefulness of this extension. I don't like being notified that some content creator shared my opinion with Facebook.