Review by mrd83
Rated 5 out of 5by mrd83, 2 months ago
Must-have in the current (year 2023) state of Internet services [understood in a very general sense]. Unfortunately...
- Rated 3 out of 5by default-design, 6 days agoIt blocks too many sites/pages or their operation improperly _ HUN : Túl sok oldalt vagy annak működését nem megfelelően leblokkolja
- Rated 5 out of 5by vit, 15 days agoВ сочетании с блокировщиком рекламы и поисковиком типа DuckDuckGo даёт прекрасный результат. Тестировал несколько лет. Спасибо разработчикам за прекрасный продукт.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Typical_User, 15 days agoTHIS EXTENSION LOGS YOU OUT OF ALL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WEBSITES!
Just a heads up, this extension will immediately sign you out of every single website you've used "Sign in with Facebook" with, including Facebook itself. If you don't already have a password manager, to auto plug-in creds, you'll have to re-sign into every website manually once you remove this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Oi you, 18 days agov2.3.9 breaks a number of sites including gog because it excessively messes with the is-hidden css class, even when unrelated to facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13274655, a month agoNot being able to run Facebook Container in private windows greatly limits the usefulness of this extension. I don't like being notified that some content creator shared my opinion with Facebook.