Review by JayTee70
Rated 1 out of 5by JayTee70, 6 months ago
The update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Rated 3 out of 5by default-design, 8 days agoIt blocks too many sites/pages or their operation improperly _ HUN : Túl sok oldalt vagy annak működését nem megfelelően leblokkolja
- Rated 5 out of 5by vit, 17 days agoВ сочетании с блокировщиком рекламы и поисковиком типа DuckDuckGo даёт прекрасный результат. Тестировал несколько лет. Спасибо разработчикам за прекрасный продукт.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Typical_User, 17 days agoTHIS EXTENSION LOGS YOU OUT OF ALL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WEBSITES!
Just a heads up, this extension will immediately sign you out of every single website you've used "Sign in with Facebook" with, including Facebook itself. If you don't already have a password manager, to auto plug-in creds, you'll have to re-sign into every website manually once you remove this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Oi you, 20 days agov2.3.9 breaks a number of sites including gog because it excessively messes with the is-hidden css class, even when unrelated to facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13274655, a month agoNot being able to run Facebook Container in private windows greatly limits the usefulness of this extension. I don't like being notified that some content creator shared my opinion with Facebook.