Review by Emma_LFC
Rated 2 out of 5by Emma_LFC, 2 years ago
I had to disable this as it breaks websites with Instagram images embedded, shows a placeholder instead. Very annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by default-design, 9 days agoIt blocks too many sites/pages or their operation improperly _ HUN : Túl sok oldalt vagy annak működését nem megfelelően leblokkolja
- Rated 5 out of 5by vit, 17 days agoВ сочетании с блокировщиком рекламы и поисковиком типа DuckDuckGo даёт прекрасный результат. Тестировал несколько лет. Спасибо разработчикам за прекрасный продукт.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Typical_User, 18 days agoTHIS EXTENSION LOGS YOU OUT OF ALL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WEBSITES!
Just a heads up, this extension will immediately sign you out of every single website you've used "Sign in with Facebook" with, including Facebook itself. If you don't already have a password manager, to auto plug-in creds, you'll have to re-sign into every website manually once you remove this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Oi you, 20 days agov2.3.9 breaks a number of sites including gog because it excessively messes with the is-hidden css class, even when unrelated to facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13274655, a month agoNot being able to run Facebook Container in private windows greatly limits the usefulness of this extension. I don't like being notified that some content creator shared my opinion with Facebook.