If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This is a very nice add-on, but it needs some tweaking:
1. There is no separator between elements in Classic Style - space only between label and number;
2. Elements have mixed alignment in New Style. Center alignment looks spot-on;
3. Progress Meter for Images is desirable too.
Please, add an option to auto hide when page loading complete.
That is already implemented. Just right click on ESB, select "ESB Settings" and you should see that option :)
Good extension to view useful data.
I love to use this add-on as it gives me a lot more information on page load speeds and progression than Firefox standard.
However, a minor problem is I like to have it disappear after 2 seconds, but this will cause FF to redraw the page, and it messes up video playback some times. For instance you can see this on Google+, where video are impossible to play. Otherwise a really nice add-on!
I have the same problem reported by UltimateGTR, ie if I put Extended Statusbar 2.0.x on the addons bar, when I restart Firefox, then Extended Statusbar disappears because I uncheck Extended Statusbar bar. When I re-check (= view) this one, then I see Extended Stausbar again because it moves to Extended Statusbar bar.
Please note that my view condition is the default not customized one.
Same as the UltimateGTR, could you please report a bug on https://github.com/kustodian/extended-statusbar with all these details so that we can investigate what is the problem. Version of FF is especially needed.
After the latest update (2.0.3), the addon seems reset its location to default and affect the other ones too. When I move it to the Addon Bar, it reset to Extended Statusbar after restarting Firefox. When I move the other items to the Extended Statusbar, they reset to the inventory after restarting Firefox.
Which version of FF are you using? Could you please report a bug on https://github.com/kustodian/extended-statusbar with all these details so that we can investigate what is the problem.
Hi, I do not have the latest FF33 version, because of my "almost traumatic" experience with the Auralis UI redesign, and so, I still keep using FF28.
After I installed this last version, 2.0.3, my only complains are the following:
- Extension inside Add-on Bar. On the previous version that I had, which unfortunately, I don't recall what was the version number, the Extended Statusbar was on the left bottom of the screen/browser, right above the Add-on Bar, hiding after 5 sec., and now, it's inside that Bar, which if it has even the "Hide Extended Statusbar" setting enabled, during the time that it shows, the other icons on my Add-on Bar, are switched to the right, disappearing some of them from the screen/browser, because of that! On the previous version, as I told, the location was perfect, right on top of Add-on Bar, now it's not, for my purposes of course.
- The usual setting that I have, is to have it "hide", after 5 seconds, but if, for example, the "Hide the whole toolbar" setting is also enabled, then unfortunately, as it says, all the Add-on Bar is also hide, due most probably, because of the fact the extension is inside the Add-on Bar, thus making, all the content inside that invisible!
- Last, a minor problem, without this extension installed, when on Tab Bar, the "Open a new tab" button is pressed, the Add-on Bar is still visible, but if you have this extension installed, and I had made this test moments ago, the Add-on Bar isn't visible, it's indeed a minor issue, since when a page with contents is loaded, the Add-on Bar appears, but I take the advantage to inform this!
Many thanks for your effort and support and keep your good work on this, with more often updates, with some of everyone's problems reported corrected!
Version 2.0 is mostly tested and optimized for FF 29, but we could try to fix those issues on older versions. It would be great if you could create a bug(s) with screen shots on https://github.com/kustodian/extended-statusbar, since it would help us a lot to fix bugs faster.
Thanks for reporting :)
Why after installing the latest version 2.0.2 can not change the background in addition Speed Dial [FVD]? Everything was fine with version 1.5.10.
Should be fixed in 2.0.3: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/extended-statusbar/versions/2.0.3
Was great but the background color has changed since the last update. I got black toolbars and the background has turned gray with white numbers etc. This makes look ugly for one thing but it also makes it almost unreadable.
This is fixed in 2.0.3: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/extended-statusbar/versions/2.0.3
Yes! He made it!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Yes, I totally agree, it should be movable! The github repo might be updated in the meantime, so hopefully you get better results in the future or the addon here will be update, too.
Nice plugin, good work, but please move to the addons bar I can't use it now as I have two bars at the bottom!
Seems by updating to latest version (1.5.9), the "Extended Statusbar" could not hide when the page loading is done. The texts are disappeared, but the bar itself is always there, taking up the place at the bottom of page.
Thanks for updating, but can you please make it movable, because it takes space and doesn't allow me to use it as bar in about:customize.
Fantastic!!! thankyou... Thank You... THANK YOU...
This addon is the best for what it does.
And, it now works in the a-cursed-v29 Ux
Thanks for the update for FF29. Appreciated.
I do cross my fingers.
Given that the add-on hasn't been updated in almost two and a half years, the odds of it becoming compatible with Firefox 29 seem slim.
Still, if you're using a non- Australis build, this is an essential add-on, and for that reason, I give it five stars.
4 star rating because it has always performed exactly as described, until now. Dropping one star b/c Australis is here to stay, and addons should be updated to reflect the new changes and work with them.
With the removal of the status bar in Australis-based Firefox versions, I was able to still get it working through Firefox Nightly 31.0a1 64bit builds, both using the New Style as well as classic style in conjunction with the New Add-on bar addon.
However, with Firefox 32.0a1 Nightly 64bit build, this addon is now broken using both methods.
Nice addon, but it it would be much better if it would show current loading website/domain and if it is loaded directly or via proxy, as in Opera.
Percentage, bytes and everything else,,,
shows some useful infos in the statusbar, but every time I restart FF, the information is not placed where I configured it to be (via rightclick in statusbar -> customize). this is annoying and makes my browser look ugly.
Ótimo complemento, mostra a velocidade e o status de carregamento das páginas.
Good addon, get it now.
Tks for it.