Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13239242, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on, but it would be far more useful if I could whitelist sites (a list of sites to use Exify with) instead of blacklisting them (Shutting them off for each site).
Most images on websites are graphics and this add-on is not useful or, in worst case, cause issues with them.
I would only want to enable this add-on for photo viewing/gallery sites like Photobucket, Instagram, Giphy, etc.
Also, the ability to hide the icon and disable any overlay when no EXIF data is available instead of showing the gray icon would be a welcome addition as well.
- by Firefox user 13473242, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very usefull, simplicity. Just à problem when uploading a picture on forum : Exifs appear under the picture verticaly in same style (font/size) than the view (see an ealier review).
This extension can be the ultimate exif tool if added
- Choice of informations to be displayed (in a preference pannel)
- Exifs can be add under the picture when uploading but horizontaly not verticaly and with the choice of the style.
Please developp the new standard.
- by Tizzi, 7 years agoRated 4 out of 5bon plugin, fonctionne parfaitement, le seul point noir est le redimensionnement des image quand la souris passe sur la photo.. :/ sans cela le plugg serait parfait !
Good pluggin but it resize image when the mouse pass on... it's quite irritating :/ with out this it'll be perfect !
- by capricorn888, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me this is perfect, to see which cam, aperture, shutter and ISO have been used by other foristis taking their photos. I wish there was something similar for IE as well.
- by Pierre-Adrien B., 8 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've been looking for a good EXIF viewing plugin for a long time, and this one is the first that doesn't feel clunky or ugly ! Great work and a very good tool, simple and lightweight. Thanks for this ! Being able to customize the displayed data would be great though.
- by Kai, 8 years agoRated 5 out of 5The Addon itsself is great and works very well!
Would be great if you could customize the Exif-Tags displayed (like the lens used) and edit the names (for translation into german or whatever :p )