- by Sher L, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5My favorite clipping tool to capture recipes, articles and images. I've been using it for a few years now and the Evernote company is pretty good with updating it and the Evernote app itself. Great way to save your favorite things for later & add tags for organization. My only complaint is that sometimes it messes up the formatting when you clip a full article and convert it to text in the app.
- by BaldEagle, 11 days agoRated 4 out of 5This works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- by Firefox user 16878820, 22 days agoRated 1 out of 5I am working on a late model iMAC (2020) with latest version of firefox. It is not stable. Works a couple of times and I keep needing to delete and reinstall it.
- by Firefox user 13633717, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Why when you are adding site to categories: scrolling is so painfully slow? It is like slowest scroll speed possible LUL... At least you can bring it up with the hotkey `
- by yoyomama, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5This thing is so annoying. Why am I logged out, again? Now why does it say I'm logged in... ok, try it.. doesn't work. Sign in on desktop, try it, web page open's up saying I'm now logged in... try it, doesn't work.
Was fine the other day after "reinstalling" but then having to authorize and run through credential hoops with the app.
Just frustrating. Also, the automatic updates continue to turn off for some reason. Just doesn't seem right and that's disappointing because when it did work, it was really helpful.
- by Firefox user 14305370, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Se debería poder agregar comentarios y resaltados a los artículos y páginas guardadas. Las herramientas de edición en las capturas pueden mejorar bastante.